Quality control is the basic requirement for the conduct of clinical trials.
CECOG has proved to be a quality-oriented body with clearly defined decision lines acknowledged and certified by both, government inspections and industry-driven audits. All CECOG sites are subject to comonitorings. Thus, a smooth and correct conduct of each trial is guaranteed.
During the past years, CECOG successfully underwent the following inspections and audits:
- Quality Assessment – Eli Lilly, September 2004
- Quality Assessment – Eli Lilly, January 2005
- Audit – Novartis, November 2004
- Site Inspection – AGES (Austrian Health Authority), April 2006
- Site Audit and CECOG office audit – Eli Lilly, April 2007
- Quality Assessment – Merck, November 2008
- Site Inspection Romania – FDA, March 2009
- Site Inspection Serbia –MoH, September 2009
- Site Inspection Israel –MoH, September 2009
- Site Audit and CECOG office Audit – GEICAM, November 2016
- Site Inspection Hungary – MoH, October 2017
- Site Audit – GEICAM, June 2018
- Site Audit – GEICAM, November 2018