CECOG has also proved to be a quality-oriented body with clearly defined decision lines acknowledged and certified by both governmental inspections and industry-driven audits.
All CECOG sites are subject to co-monitorings and a smooth and correct
conduct of each trial is therefore guaranteed.
During the past years, CECOG successfully underwent the following inspections and audits:
- Quality Assessment – Eli Lilly, September 2004
- Quality Assessment – Eli Lilly, January 2005
- Audit – Novartis, November 2004
- Site Inspection – AGES (Austrian Health Authority), April 2006
- Site Audit and CECOG office audit – Eli Lilly, April 2007
- Quality Assessment – Merck, November 2008
- Site Inspection Romania – FDA, March 2009
- Site Inspection Serbia – MOH, September 2009
- Site Inspection Israel – MOH, September 2009